The Ghost Posse

Last month when I wrote about our Ghost Walk tour of Bower's Mansion, I gave kudos to the Ghost Posse for their friendly and helpful manner. Afterwards, I sent them an email asking if I could post their link on my blog. I received an answer from Scott Truelove, their lead technical advisor. Scott thanked me for mentioning them in my blog and gave me permission to post their link.

The Ghost Posse is a Reno-based paranormal investigation group. Their goal is to prove, or disprove paranormal activity using an array of electronic equipment: EMF detectors, digital recorders (for EVP work), motion sensors, and cameras (digital and infra-red). They are a non-profit group, doing what they do for the love of the paranormal and knowledge gained.

So, if anyone out there has a haunting that needs investigating, or a question about ghost hunting, contact The Ghost Posse at: http://www.ghostposse.com

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

American Flats

Ghost Hunt - Summit Tunnel No. 6, Donner Summit

Knights of Pythias